All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCONTEMPORARY MARKETING, Update 2015, includes everything you need to begin a successful marketing career, as well as information and insights to help understand your own studies and professional endeavors as an ongoing marketing adventure. This groundbreaking bestseller includes all components of the marketing mix, along with a wide variety of uniquely compelling and thought-provoking ideas and concepts. CONTEMPORARY MARKETING Update 2015 continues to offer a trusted, thorough guide to fundamental marketing principles, w extensively updated with the newest trends and research in this dynamic discipline. Current, relevant, and cutting-edge, CONTEMPORARY MARKETING remains in a class by itself.
- Author BiographyAfter a long and distinguished career, Louis E. Gene Boone passed away just before the publication of the Thirteenth Edition of CONTEMPORARY MARKETING. Over the years, students and colleagues at the University of Tulsa, the University of South Alabama, and other schools in the U.S., Australia, and Europe were fortunate to be influenced by Gene's insights. Many marketing instructors knew Gene through his distinguished career and remember the numerous contributions he made to business education. Gene was a pioneer of the marketing discipline and arguably the best and most creative business writer of his generation. David L. Kurtz has taught at a number of major U.S. and foreign universities, and collaborated on writing best-selling books with Louis E. Boone. Their publications have been translated into Chinese, French, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish. Dave has lectured extensively throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Dave attended Davis & Elkins College in Elkins, West Virginia for four years, and was then accepted by the graduate business school at the University of Arkansas, where he met Gene Boone. Gene and Dave became longtime co-authors; together they have produced more than 50 books. In addition to writing, Dave and Gene have been partners in several entrepreneurial ventures.
- Author(s)David Kurtz,Louis E. Boone
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1680 g
- Width229 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement16th Update ed.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.