CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- SynopsisFirst Published in 1994. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Number Of Pages262 pages
- SeriesContemporary Music Review
- Publication Date1994-03-01
- Series Volume Number8.2
- Copyright Date1994
- Weight16 Oz
- Width7.1 In.
- Length9.8 In.
- GroupCollege Audience
- Edited byJ Benitez,Jo Kondo
Table Of Content
- Table Of ContentOne Sound The Potential of the Shakuhachi in Contemporary Music The Shakuhachi and the Contemporary Music Instrumentarium: A Personal View An Interview with Yokoyama Katsuya On Writing for Shakuhachi: A Western Perspective Shakuhachi and the American Composer Ways of the Shakuhachi: Exploitation or Creation? The Shakuhachi: The Instrument and its Music, Change and Diversification Aspects of the Flute in the Twentieth Century An Acoustic Analysis of Performance Techniques A Survey of Contemporary Music for Shakuhachi by Japanese Composers Foreword, Klaus-Michael Hinz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.