Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new text critically assesses the key political ideologies of the 20th century. The 1970s and 1980s witnessed a flowering of new and popular ideologies, such as feminism and ecologism, and a revival of others, tably liberalism. The upheavals of the early 1990s have initiated fresh debate amongst major thinkers on the nature of ideology, much of it however hostile or polemical. Modern Political Ideologies examines in an objective scholarly manner the evolution of key political ideologies and assesses their impact and development during the 20th century. This volume is essential reading for all students of politics, and indeed anyone who has an interest in current events and wishes to acquire a deeper understanding of the nature, scope and ambition of different ideologies.
- Author BiographyRoger Eatwell, University of Bath and Anthony Wright, Member of UK Parliament Anthony Wright, Member of UK Parliament.
- Author(s)Anthony Wright,Roger Eatwell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.