All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of independent articles describes some mathematical problems recently developed in statistical physics and theoretical chemistry. The book introduces and reviews current research on such topics as nlinear systems and colored ise, stochastic resonance, percolation, the trapping problem in the theory of random walks, and diffusive models for chemical kinetics. Some of these topics have never before been presented in expository book form. Applied mathematicians will be introduced to some contemporary problems in statistical physics. In addition, a number of unsolved problems currently attracting intensive research efforts are described.
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGeorge H. Weiss
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.