CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionFreud is here. So are Jung, Adler, Winnicott, Kohut, Rank, Ferenczi, Suttie, Melanie Klein, Fairbairn, Bowlby, Harry Stack Sullivan, and Horney. Bordon (psychiatry, U. of Chicago) makes good use of these key thinkers within the psychodynamic tradition, explaining concepts and theories and applying them to clinical perspectives, clinical applications and contexts. With a comparative framework for clinical practice firmly in mind, he includes recent developments for psychotherapy and psychosocial intervention as he identifies psychoanalysis as an evolving field, including material on the emergence of the relational paradigm and relational theory and integrative perspectives in clinical practice. The result is a remarkably compact but accessible treatment of the great thinkers, great ideas, and great applications to real life.
- Author(s)William Borden
- PublisherLyceum Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLyceum Books Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.