All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume comprises scientific contributions in the context of the 5
th annual conference of the European Association of Sports Ecomics (ESEA), which took place in September 2013 in Esbjerg, Denmark. It contains five articles on UEFA's financial fair play regulation in European football, written by internationally rewned sports ecomists like Stefan Szymanski, Joel Maxcy and Sean Hamil. Moreover, a further three chapters deal with football topics like the dismissal of coaches or competitive balance. Furthermore, the ecomics of sports events - the Olympics as well as local events - are analyzed by well-kwn scholars like Wladimir Andreff and Placido Rodriguez. Next to team sports, new developments of the ecomics of individual sports like cycling, ski-jumping and motor-racing are explored.
- Author BiographyOliver Budzinski is Professor of Economic Theory at the Institute of Economics of the Ilmenau University of Technology (Germany). Arne Feddersen is Professor (MSO) of Industrial Economics at the Department of Environmental and Business Economics of the University of Southern Denmark, Campus Esbjerg.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePolitical Economics, Competition and Regulation
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight550 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byArne Feddersen,Oliver Budzinski
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.