All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary Topics in Deep Foundations contains 80 peer-reviewed papers presented at the International Foundations Congress and Equipment Expo in Orlando, Florida, from March 15 to 19, 2009. This Geotechnical Special Publication combines the 2009 annual meetings of the Geo-Institute of ASCE, the International Association of Foundation Drilling, and the Pile Driving Contractors Association. This proceedings covers techlogical advances, case histories, present challenges related to foundations, ground support, and earth retention. Topics discussed include: key te lectures, drilled shafts, driven piles. Micropiles, continuous flight auger piles, helical piles and anchors, wind energy converter (turbine) foundations, and foundation testing. This publication will be invaluable to geotechnical professors and students, design engineers, contractors, geotechlogists, and others involved in geotechnical engineering.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleGeotechnical Special Publication
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 185
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byDebra F. Laefer,Magued Iskander,Mohamad H. Husseun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.