All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWedding photography has become about story-telling - capturing the emotions and atmosphere of the day through reportage-style photography. This user-friendly manual reveals the techniques needed to produce this contemporary style of wedding album, for professional photographers looking to update their methods, or for aspiring photographers wanting to break into this lucrative market. It includes all the advice you need, from preparation and planning before the wedding, to digital manipulation of your images and presentation to the couple after the event. It features comprehensive checklists, professional tips, tried-and-tested templates, advice boxes and step-by-step sequences to provide endless inspiration and guarantee successful shooting.
- Author BiographyJulie Oswin and Steve Walton are professional wedding photographers with a reputation for innovation. Their work is regularly featured in the UK bridal/ photography press. They run one of the leading professional wedding and portrait studios in the UK, and live in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
- Author(s)Julie Oswin,Steve Walton
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication21/04/2007
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note200 colour, 50 black & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.