All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary wine marketing practice is changing rapidly due to the intensity of industry competition, the emergence of numerous media options, and the dynamics of market segments. As new wineries emerge onto the global stage, both they and the entrenched firms must remain well-informed and leverage the latest marketing and sales approaches in order to succeed. Contemporary Wine Marketing and Supply Chain Management intricately weaves academic kwledge, practical insights, and firsthand wisdom from wine executives around the world. Drawing on over 200 interviews and visits with winery owners, executives and managers in five countries, industry experts across marketing and supply chain management examine successful marketing frameworks as they apply to growers, wineries, distributors, and retailers. Combined with contemporary expertise in brand management, sales, research, social media, this book explores exciting and effective business practices and offers contemporary marketing ideas that will help wineries thrive.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Flint is Senior Professor of Marketing at The University of Tennessee, USA. He is an expert in consumer goods brand and shopper marketing management, professional selling, market research and supply chain management. He is well published in top-tier journals such as The Journal of Marketing and the Journal of Business Logistics and regularly presents at global conferences. He is a member of the Academy of Marketing Science, the American Marketing Association and the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals. Paola Signori is Associate Professor of Marketing in the Department of Business Administration, University of Verona, Italy. She is passionate researcher and teacher of new frontiers in communication, social media analytics, supply chain and relationship marketing. She has published three books and over 60 scientific articles and owns a small Valpolicella DOC vineyard. Susan L. Golicic is Professor of Supply Chain Management at Colorado State University, USA. Her research focuses on sustainability, innovation, relationships and strategy in the supply chain and has been published in various top journals across supply chain, marketing and management. She has been conducting research in the global wine industry for over seven years and is a Certified Sommelier/Cellar Master.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Flint,Paola Signori,Susan L. Golicic
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.