All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $40.93Free postage
- AU $40.94Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFROM CONSTANT CRISIS TO SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS BETTER CONTENT MEANS BETTER BUSINESS. Your content is a mess: the website redesigns didn't help, and the new CMS just made things worse. Or, maybe your content is full of potential: you kw new revenue and cost-savings opportunities exist, but you're t sure where to start. How can you realize the value of content while planning for its long-term success? For organizations all over the world, Content Strategy for the Web is the go-to content strategy handbook. Read it to: * Understand content strategy and its business value * Discover the processes and people behind a successful content strategy * Make smarter, achievable decisions about what content to create and how * Find out how to build a business case for content strategy With all-new chapters, updated material, case studies, and more, the second edition of Content Strategy for the Web is an essential guide for anyone who works with content.
- Author BiographyKristina Halvorson is the founder and president of Brain Traffic, a content strategy, information architecture, and web writing agency. Since 1997, Kristina has led content strategy and web writing projects for over 100 web sites and several Fortune 500 companies. She is a passionate advocate for content strategy, the hidden discipline that lives between information architecture, web writing, and the build process. She speaks regularly at conferences and universities worldwide. Melissa Rach is vice president of content strategy at Brain Traffic, an agency focused exclusively on helping clients solve messy content problems.
- Author(s)Kristina Halvorson,Melissa Rach
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.