All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis pathbreaking book analyzes a highly successful participatory development program in Indonesia, exploring its distinctive origins and design principles and its impacts on local conflict dynamics and social institutions.
- Author BiographyPatrick Barron, a doctoral candidate at the University of Oxford, was for seven years the manager of World Bank's Conflict and Development program in Indonesia. Rachael Diprose holds a doctorate from the University of Oxford and has worked in development research, policy, and programming around the world. Michael Woolcock is senior social scientist, Development Research Group, World Bank.
- Author(s)Michael Woolcock,Patrick Barron,Rachael Diprose
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleYale Agrarian Studies Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note31 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.