All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together original papers by linguists and philosophers on the role of context and perspective in language and thought. Several contributions are concerned with the contextualism/relativism debate, which has loomed large in recent philosophical discussions. In a substantial introduction, the editors survey the field and map out the relevant issues and positions.
- Author BiographyFrancois Recanati and Isidora Stojanovic, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Paris, France; Neftali Villanueva,Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Paris, France, and University of Granada, Spain.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- Series TitleMouton Series in Pragmatics [MSP]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight668 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byFrancois Recanati,Isidora Stojanovic,Neftali Villanueva
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.