Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionContextual Approaches in Sociology is a collection of essays on a wide range of sociological issues written by researchers from several different institutions. The volume presents applications of grounded theory, social capital, education, social rituals and gender issues. It will appeal to a wide range of academic leadership, including educators, researchers, social students and teachers, who wish to develop personally and professionally. It will also be useful to all those who interact with students and teachers in a sociological context.
- Author BiographyAdela Elena Popa is an Associate Professor at Lucian Blaga University in Sibiu, Romania. She is interested in the study of community and health related issues. Hasan Arslan is an Associate Professor at Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Turkey. His research interests include educational administration, higher education policy, student leadership and multicultural education. Mehmet Ali Icbay is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Turkey. His main interests are rooted in the ethnomethodological account of social organization in classroom settings. Tomas Butvilas currently teaches social research methodology related courses for MA and PhD students in Lithuania.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight540 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAdela Elena Popa,Hasan Arslan,Mehmet Ali Icbay,Tomas Butvilas
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.