About this product
- DescriptionPiotr Sommer is one of Poland's leading poets. This title continues, extends and enlarges the achievement of his earlier 'Bloodaxe' selection, Things to Translate, and spans his whole career to date.
- Author BiographyPiotr Sommer is a Polish poet and translator of contemporary Anglo-American poetry. He is the author of eight books of poetry, including one earlier selection in English, Things to Translate (Bloodaxe Books, 1991), and two books of essays. He lives outside Warsaw and works for Literatura na Swiecie, a magazine of international writing. He has translated many British and American poets into English, including Robert Lowell, Frank O'Hara and Charles Reznikoff, and has edited an anthology of modern British and Irish poets translated into Polish as well as a collection of interviews with leading British and Irish poets. He is a frequent visitor to Britain and Ireland, where he has given many readings as well as holding residencies.
- Author(s)Piotr Sommer
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.