All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this report on one of the first continuing care departments in the country, Dr. Harold Willard describes how he set up and directed a program in Thayer Hospital, Waterville, Maine, to provide the personnel and services necessary for improved care of patients with chronic illnesses. The community hospital, he maintains, must be the center for developing methods for health maintenance and care of the chronically ill. Two chapters by Dr. Stanislav Kasl provide a theoretical background for continuing care and discuss the importance of information from the behavioral sciences in the development and operation of continuing care programs.
- Author(s)Harold N. Willard,Stan V. Kasl
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1973
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note2figs.5tabs.
- Weight454 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.