All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionEvery believer needs help to develop a relationship with the God of Heaven. Jesus Christ told the early church to disciple new believers by teaching them His doctrine and helping them to develop a relationship with Him. This book is meant to help believers of all maturity levels grow in the faith, so that they can stand against Satan's attacks and live victoriously for Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:13-16). This book is written to perform the following functions: 1. To teach believers about biblical truths foundational to the Christian faith 2. To teach believers how to read, study, and apply the Bible 3. To teach believers how to pray and have their prayers answered 4. To teach believers what a Bible-believing church is and does in the world 5. To teach believers how to be good stewards of the things God has given them 6. To teach believers how to be faithful witnesses for Jesus Christ Through these studies, the believer will grow closer to their Father in Heaven. Not because anything magical exists about this book, but because God promises that His Word works in us when we seek to learn about and follow Him (Isaiah 55:11; Hebrews 4:12; I Peter 2:2).
- Author BiographyJames Bussard is the pastor of Heritage Park Baptist Church in Keymar, MD. He lives and ministers there with his wife and three children. James is a regular contributor to the Woodsboro Times Newspaper. By God's grace, he has developed a thirty-seven lesson discipleship program that is helping Heritage Park to grow closer to Jesus Christ and is developing a verse-by-verse Bible study series to encourage the same through Bible reading and application. His fervent desire is that all believers would foster a close relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and wants to be a part of the solution through his written works.
- Author(s)James Bussard
- Date of Publication11/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.