All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together health-care practitioners from the New Zealand health sector in order to provide a view of how the island nation's health care is managed. This book addresses topics, such as the management of information systems, the use waiting lists, the impact of hospital restructuring on nursing, and managing a rural community health trust.
- Author BiographyRobin Gauld is Associate Professor of Health Policy, Department of Preventative and Social Medicine, University of Otago. He is the author of Revolving Doors: New Zealand s Health Reforms and co-author of The Hong Kong Health Sector, with Derek Gould. Gauld's research interests include comparative health policy, primary care, and health information and technology. He has written and contributed to numerous books and over 40 peer-reviewed journal articles, which have been published in journals such as the Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law, Medical Care, the British Medical Journal, Health Policy, and the New Zealand Medical Journal. Gauld's research on the impact of New Zealand's health restructurings has been cited by the Australian Health Minister. Gauld holds a PhD in public administration from the University of Hong Kong, and a Master's degree with distinction from Victoria University, Wellington.
- PublisherOtago University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationDunedin
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintOtago University Press
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight491 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRobin Gauld
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.