Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are an IT professional, software developer, or system administrator who wants to understand how to ship quality software regularly, effectively and efficiently, this book is for you. Previous kwledge of DevOps practices, Continuous Delivery, or using DevOps tools is t necessary.
- Author BiographyPaul Swartout has spent over 20 years working in the IT industry. Starting out as a developer with a small software house, he has filled a number of roles over the years, including software engineer, system administrator, project manager, program manager, operations manager, scrum master, Agile coach, and software development manager. He has worked across a number of different industries and sectors-from supply chain through manufacturing, education, and retail to entertainment-and within organizations of various sizes, from start-ups to multinational corporates. He is passionate about software and how it is delivered. Since he first encountered Agile over a decade ago, he has been committed to the adoption and implementation of Agile techniques and approaches to improve the efficiency, output, and lives of everyone involved in software development. Over the past few years, he has been heavily involved in the CD and DevOps movement, from heading the team within Nokia that implemented said ways of working to blogging, presenting, authoring, and evangelizing to whoever is in earshot. He strongly believes that CD and DevOps add massive value to the way software is delivered, and he wants to ensure as many people realize this as possible. Paul lives in a small seaside town in the southwest of the UK with his wife, daughters, and two small yapping things. He is a software development manager and Agile coach working for Microsoft, based in the MixRadio team in Bristol in the UK. He has also worked on Continuous Delivery and DevOps: A Quickstart Guide. You can contact Paul and find out what he's up to via www.swartout.co.uk.
- Author(s)Paul Swartout
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.