All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether occurring accidentally or through acts of terrorism, catastrophic chemical releases must be identified early in order to mitigate their consequences. Continuous sensor monitoring can detect catastrophic chemical releases early eugh to curb extreme amounts of damage. In several table instances, such monitors have t been used appropriately, or have fallen short of what they should have been capable of delivering. This book provides the technical background and guidance needed to get the most from this emerging technique and details the essentials of preparing any workplace from falling victim to a gas-leak catastrophe.
- Author BiographySince 1985, the Center For Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) has been the world leader in developing and disseminating information on process safety management and technology. CCPS, an industry technology alliance of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), has published over eighty books in its process safety guidelines and process safety concepts series.
- Author(s)Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS)
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width164 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.