All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionSigma-delta A/D converters are a key building block in wireless and multimedia applications. This comprehensive book deals with all relevant aspects arising during the analysis, design and simulation of the w widespread continuous-time implementations of sigma-delta modulators. The results of several years of research by the authors in the field of CT sigma-delta modulators are covered, including the analysis and modeling of different CT modulator architectures, CT/DT loop filter synthesis, a detailed error analysis of all components, and possible compensation/correction schemes for the n-ideal behavior in CT sigma-delta modulators. Guidance for obtaining low-power consumption and several practical implementations are also presented. It is shown that all the proposed new theories, architectures and possible correction techniques have been confirmed by measurements on discrete or integrated circuits. Quantitative results are also provided, thus enabling prediction of the resulting accuracy.
- Author BiographyMaurits Ortmanns received the Dipl.-Ing. (M.Sc.) degree in electrical engineering with highest honours from the Saarland University, Saarbruecken, Germany, in 1999. In 1997 and 1998, he was with the Research Center Karlsruhe, Germany, and with EXAR, Inc., Fremont, Ca, as a student research assistant. In 1999, Mr. Ortmanns joined the Institute of Microelectronics of the Saarland University, where he started to work towards the Ph.D. degree in the field of continuous-time sigma-delta modulator design. In 2002, he moved to the Institute of Microsystem Technology, Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg, Germany. Since April 2004, Mr. Ortmanns is with SCI-Worx GmbH, Hannover, Germany, where he is working in the field of RF analog circuits. His main research interests include microelectronics, microsensors and biosensors. Mr. Ortmanns is member of the German National Academic Foundation.
- Author(s)Friedel Gerfers,Maurits Ortmanns
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Microelectronics
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.