All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBloomsbury Companion To Second Language Acquisition, this book is designed to be the essential one-volume resource for advanced students and academics. It offers a comprehensive reference resource: it features an overview of key topics in SLA as well the key research methods. It then goes on to look at current research areas and new directions in the field by examining key relationships in the field, including the relationship between first and second language acquisition and the relationship between L2 input and L2 output. It is a complete resource for postgraduate students and researchers working within second language acquisition and applied linguistics.
- Author BiographyErnesto Macaro is Professor of Applied Linguistics (Second Language Acquisition) in the Department of Education at the University of Oxford, UK. He has previously been a Head of Languages in a secondary school. His publications include Learning strategies in second and foreign language classrooms; Teaching and learning a second language (both published by Continuum) and Language learner strategies: Thirty years of research and practice (published by Oxford University Press).
- Author(s)Ernesto Macaro
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- Series TitleContinuum Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight713 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.