CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores employee involvement in the transformation of an ailing business as it was taken over by workers and became a sustainable worker cooperative. The focus is on the struggles within the cooperative that create contradictions and mismatches in the expectations around employee involvement in the transformation as the business evolves.
- Author BiographyGeorge M. Kandathil is professor of organizational behaviour at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India.
- Author(s)George M. Kandathil
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note5 charts, 12 tables
- Weight426 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.