Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionChristian Churches, especially in the Third World, are reconsidering and planning their responsibility in contemporary society. This has become necessary since some of the traditional ideas on the mission of the Church have become inadequate in modern and developing nations. The Churches are emphasizing that their task is mainly that of service to society. This service is to society as a whole and must have the betterment of this society as its goal. In fulfilling this purpose, the Churches must therefore plan their strategy by first examining and evaluating the role they have played in the spiritual, social, ecomic and political progress. This study has been done in this light.
- Author(s)Deogratias M. Byabazaire
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1979
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 112
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notegraphs, maps
- Weight350 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.