All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing original contributions from some of the leading contemporary figures in the history of ecomic thought, this book offers new perspectives on key topics, from Smith's Wealth of Nations to the Jevonian Revolution. Drawing inspiration from the life and work of R.D.C. Black, formerly Professor of Ecomics at Queen's University Belfast, this book will be of essential interest to any serious scholar of ecomic thought.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the History of Economics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.33
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6ill.
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAntoin E. Murphy,Renee Prendergast
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.