All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionControl circuits are a key element in the operation and performance of power electronics converters. This book describes practical issues related to the design and implementation of these control circuits, with a focus on the presentation of the state-of-the-art control solutions, including circuit techlogy, design techniques, and implementation issues. Topics covered include PWM-based sliding mode control schemes for DC-DC power converters; synthetic-ripple hysteretic controllers for DC/DC converters; one-cycle controlled single phase power inverters; digital PWM control of high-frequency DC-DC switched-mode power converters; microcontroller-based electronic ballasts for high-intensity-discharge lamps; FPGA-based controllers for direct sliding mode control of PWM boost rectifiers; DSP controllers for three-phase unity-power-factor rectifiers and voltage-sourced inverters; FPGADSP controllers for DC-DC converters in renewable energy applications; topologies, modulation and control of multilevel converters; state-of-the-art intelligent gate drivers for IGBT power modules; control of integrated switched capacitor power converters; DSP-based natural frame control schemes for three-phase unity-power-factor rectifiers; dual-core DSP for control and communication in AC microgrids; and the use of computational intelligence for designing power electronics converters. Control Circuits in Power Electronics is an essential reading for researchers, advanced students and practicing design engineers working in power electronics.
- Author BiographyMiguel Castilla is an Associate Professor at the Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain. His research focuses on the design, implementation and evaluation of control technologies for power electronics systems. He has published more than 100 journal and conference papers in this area. He is on the editorial board of IET Power Electronics.
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication11/05/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleEnergy Engineering
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Weight862 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMiquel Castilla
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.