All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionControl circuits are important parts of RF and microwave systems. Their compact size, high performance, and low cost have played a vital role in the development of cost effective solutions and new applications during the past quarter century. This resource provides a comprehensive treatment of such circuits, including device operation and their models, basic circuit theory and designs, and applications. The unique features of this book include in-depth and comprehensive study of control circuits, extensive design equations and figures, treatment of practical aspect of circuits, and description of fabrication techlogies. It provides RF and microwave engineers with a broad view of solid state control circuits including various techlogies and their comparison and up to date information.
- Author BiographyInder Bahl is an IEEE Fellow and a member of the Electromagnetic Academy. He is the editor of the Int. Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering. He earned his Ph.D. in electrical engineering and has over 40 years of experience working in the microwave field.
- Author(s)Inder Bahl
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width183 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.