Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description17-year-old Holly Richards is tough, practical, determined and has her whole future carefully mapped out. So for her, leaving foster care to move into her own flat should be problem. But Holly hasn't bargained for the problems an out-of-control brother, a too-good-to-be-true boyfriend and a love-struck best friend can create! Especially when one runs away, one is mistaken for a drug dealer and the other might be expecting a baby. As Holly's perfectly laid plans go pear-shaped, does she have the nerve to stay in control?
- Author(s)Henrietta Bond
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight241 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.