Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLiberals control congress and the White House. Next on the agenda: your life. If the Obama administration has one overriding objective--tying together health care reform, n-stop meddling in the ecomy, and hard-Left Supreme Court appointments--it is that big government should make decisions for you. When it comes to how you live your life, Washington bureaucrats kw best. Or so they tell us. Nationally syndicated columnist Terence P. Jeffrey tells a different story. Jeffrey reveals how liberals are trying to transform America from the limited government of the Founding Fathers into the unlimited government of liberal control freaks. Jeffrey dissects the relentless liberal attack on every freedom the Founders fought to secure for us, from where and how you live, to your right to criticize your representatives, to what you believe and teach your own children. Provocative--and thoroughly researched and documented--Control Freaks sounds the alarm that Barack Obama and the liberal establishment are stealing our liberties--and shows why we need to wake up and do something about it while they can still be stopped.
- Author BiographyTerence P. Jeffrey, who was born in San Francisco, California, holds a bachelor's degree in English from Princeton University. He is Editor-in-Chief of CNSNews.com, editor at large of Human Events, and a columnist with the Creators Syndicate. He was the national campaign manager for Patrick J. Buchanan's 1996 presidential campaign, when Buchanan won the New Hampshire primary. He and his wife Julie and their five children live in the Virginia suburbs outside Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Terry Jeffrey
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.