All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.24Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe telemarketing of vacation packages is a distasteful and unethical job, but the pay can be good some weeks. The telemarketer faces two forms of intense pressure; company pressure to separate the customer from his or her credit card number and caller pressure to keep the number secret. Jerry Kermasic is one of the best at scamming callers and getting their numbers. He sees financial future in his job. One night an opportunity to get out of his financial quagmire appears. He becomes a small time drug dealer using someone else's merchandise. The money he derives from this illegal enterprise will help him rebuild his life with his son. But, he has taken a plunge into the dark narco world of a powerful, local syndicate, and they want the merchandize back with interest. As the violent forces become evident, Jerry turns to local and federal law enforcement. The feds provide him a protector. Calamity strikes when his son is hit by a car. Was this an accident or a more prounced warning? Federal agents fail to trap the narco king pin. Danger is tightening its ose.
- Author(s)John Andes
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.