All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to state-space methods covers feedback control; state-space representation of dynamic systems and dynamics of linear systems; frequency-domain analysis; controllability and observability; and shaping the dynamic response. Additional subjects encompass linear observers; compensator design by the separation principle; linear, quadratic optimum control; random processes; and Kalman filters. 1986 edition.
- Author(s)Bernard Friedland
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.