Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a practical approach that includes only necessary theoretical background, this book focuses on applied problems that motivate readers and help them understand the concepts of automatic control. The text covers servomechanisms, hydraulics, thermal control, mechanical systems, and electric circuits. It explains the modeling process, introduces the problem solution, and discusses derived results. Presented solutions are based directly on math formulas, which are provided in extensive tables throughout the text. This enables readers to develop the ability to quickly solve practical problems on control systems.
- Author BiographyProfessor Anastasia Veloni is with Technological Educational Institute of Piraeus, Department of Electronic and Computer Systems, Athens, Greece. She has extensive teaching experience in a variety of courses on the Automatic Control area and is author/co-author of four textbooks, while her research interests lie in the areas of signal processing and automatic control. Dr. Alex Palamides is with Technological Educational Institute of Piraeus. He has worked at the European Space Agency. He is author/co-author of several research publications in journals and conferences and of two textbooks. His research interests lie in the areas of signal processing, dynamic systems, telecommunications and differential equations.
- Author(s)Alex Palamides,Anastasia Veloni
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note441 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables
- Weight1065 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.