All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDynamics systems (living organisms, electromechanical and industrial systems, chemical and techlogical processes, market and ecology, and so forth) can be considered and analyzed using information and systems theories. For example, adaptive human behavior can be studied using automatic feedback control. As an illustrative example, the driver controls a car changing the speed and steer- ing wheels using incoming information, such as traffic and road conditions. This book focuses on the most important and manageable topics in applied multivariable control with application to a wide class of electromechanical dynamic systems. A large spectrum of systems, familiar to electrical, mechanical, and aerospace stu- dents, engineers, and scholars, are thoroughly studied to build the bridge between theory and practice as well as to illustrate the practical application of control theory through illustrative examples. It is the author's goal to write a book that can be used to teach undergraduate and graduate classes in automatic control and nlin- ear control at electrical, mechanical, and aerospace engineering departments. The book is also addressed to engineers and scholars, and the examples considered allow one to implement the theory in a great variety of industrial systems. The main purpose of this book is to help the reader grasp the nature and significance of multivariable control.
- Author(s)Sergey E. Lyshevski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleControl Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.