All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionControl Systems for Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning, Sixth Edition is complete and covers both hardware control systems and modern control techlogy. The material is presented without bias and without prejudice toward particular hardware or software. Readers with an engineering degree will be reminded of the psychrometric processes associated with heating and air conditioning as they learn of the various controls schemes used in the variety of heating and air conditioning system types they will encountered in the field. Maintenance technicians will also find the book useful because it describes various control hardware and control strategies that were used in the past and are prevalent in most existing heating and air conditioning systems. Designers of new systems will find the fundamentals described in this book to be a useful starting point, and they will also benefit from descriptions of new digital techlogies and energy management systems. This techlogy is found in modern building HVAC system designs.
- Author(s)Douglas C. Hittle,Roger W. Haines
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th ed. 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.