All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionComitology is the most important form of multi-level governance in the EU. Member State and Commission actors together create roughly 2,500 executive acts per year amounting to half of all European laws. Using new European and national data, this books argues that its accountability has improved over time, but that unexpected gaps have emerged.
- Author BiographyGijs Jan Brandsma is Assistant Professor at the School of Governance at Utrecht University, the Netherlands. His articles have appeared in Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, Journal of Common Market Studies, Journal of European Public Policy, European Law Journal, Public Administration, International Review of Administrative Sciences, and others.
- Author(s)Gijs Brandsma
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.