All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComitology is the most important form of multi-level governance in the EU. Member State and Commission actors together create roughly 2,500 executive acts per year amounting to half of all European laws. Using new European and national data, this books argues that its accountability has improved over time, but that unexpected gaps have emerged.
- Author BiographyGijs Jan Brandsma is Assistant Professor at the School of Governance at Utrecht University, the Netherlands. His articles have appeared in Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, Journal of Common Market Studies, Journal of European Public Policy, European Law Journal, Public Administration, International Review of Administrative Sciences, and others.
- Author(s)Gijs Brandsma
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.