Controlling Crohn's Disease: The Natural Way by Virginia Harper, Tom Monte (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $494.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake Control Of Your Symptoms--Naturally!More than a million Americans suffer the pain, fevers, and bleeding of Crohn's disease, colitis, and other incurable inflammatory bowel disorders (IBDs), whose numbers are rising every year. While most patients are treated with harsh prescription drugs or invasive surgery, these merely mask or postpone the symptoms.All her life, author Virginia Harper had suffered from the debilitating effects of Crohn's disease. Even with heavy medication her symptoms persisted, and so she turned to a natural treatment regimen consisting of simple changes in diet and lifestyle. The results were truly remarkable. Within a year, she was t only pain-free, but symptom-free. Some twenty years later, Virginia's diarrhea, painful indigestion, cramps and bleeding have never returned. In this important book, she shares her life-changing experiences with you. You'll learn about the eating program that has worked for her: which foods to consume, their preparation, and how to combine them in the most effective ways. You'll also receive her advice on easy activities to help restore your energy. Plus she discusses the latest drugs and surgical procedures, including their side effects, and tells you how to work with your doctor to become a more effective partner in your IBD treatment.With Controlling IBD, you can begin your own journey to reclaiming health and vitality. So let the healing begin!
- Author BiographySince 1990, Virginia Harper has been working full-time to help other people get well. She has made hundreds of presentations on health and recovery to groups throughout the United States and has counseled more than 1,000 individuals with various kinds of health problems, mostly digestive disorders. Virginia has been interviewed for numerous newspaper and magazine articles, and has appeared on several radio programs as an expert on healthful cooking and recovery from severe digestive disorders. She lives in Franklin, Tennessee and can be contacted at her website, www. kiolife.com. Tom Monte is a professional writer who specializes in health topics. Among the books he has authored are World Medicine: The East-West Guide to Healing Your Body, The Complete Guide to Natural Healing, Staying Young, and Peak Performance: Easy, Drug-Free Ways to Adjust Your Brain Chemistry and Achieve Optimal Health. He lives in Amherst, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Tom Monte,Virginia Harper
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.