All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf the countless ailments that rack the human machine, high blood pressure is one of the easiest to preventand one of the most responsive to treatment. Who gets high blood pressure? Should you panic if you or someone you love develops hypertension? How can you help yourself, even if you're in a high-risk group? High blood pressure is commonly the result of an unhealthy lifestyle, and it can almost always be controlled--without debilitating medications--simply by eating the right foods, taking the proper herb and vitamin supplements, getting the correct types of exercise, and practicing such stress-reducing techniques as meditation, visualization, tai chi, and yoga. This book gives you a firm grip on all these tools. Start using them today to build yourself a healthy, circulation-friendly life. FEATURING: - A triple-threat healing program that t only revitalizes your circulation system but also boosts your overall health- A thirty-day food regimen--ninety full menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus many recipes for delicious foods to eat as you control hypertension
- Author BiographyDavid L. Carroll is the author of more than thirty books and ten network TV programs. He now specializes in medical self-help books, including Living with Parkinson's and The Complete Book of Natural Medicines, and film documentaries on medical technology and drug prevention. Wahida Karmally, M.S., is Director of Nutrition at the Irving Center for Clinical Research, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. She is a frequent contributor to Newsweek.
- Author(s)David Carroll,Wahida Karmally
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2000
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width110 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.