All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a compassionate tone and an honest look at reality, Dr. Jantz helps women face their anger issues, move beyond them, and live the life they were meant to live.
- Author BiographyGregory L. Jantz, PhD, is a popular speaker and award-winning author of numerous books, including Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse and Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger. He is the founder of The Center for Counseling & Health Resources, Inc. Ann McMurray has co-authored several books, including Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse and Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger. She at The Center for Counseling & Health Resources, Inc.
- Author(s)Ann McMurray,Gregory L. Jantz
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight159 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.