Converge: Transforming Business at the Intersection of Marketing and Technology by Ray Velez, Bob W. Lord (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe leaders of Razorfish share their strategies for merging marketing and IT To create rich, techlogically enabled experiences, enterprises need close collaboration between marketing and IT. Converge explains how the merging of techlogy, media, and creativity is revolutionizing marketing and business strategy. The CEO and CTO of Razorfish, one of the world's largest digital marketing agencies, give their unique perspective on how to thrive in this age of disruption. Converge shares their first-hand experience working closely with global brands including AXE, Intel, Samsung, and Kellogg to solve business problems at the collision point between media, techlogy, and marketing. With in-depth looks at cloud computing, data- and API-enabled creativity, ubiquitous computing, and more, Converge presents a roadmap to success. * Explains how to organize for invation within your own organization by applying the principles of agile development across your business * Details how to create a religion around convergence, explaining how to tell the story throughout the organization * Outlines how to adapt processes to keep up with and take advantage of rapid techlogical change A book by practitioners for practitioners, Converge is about rethinking business organizations for a new age and empowering your people to thrive in a brand, new world.
- Author BiographyBOB LORD is the Global CEO of Razorfish. He began his career as an engineer intrigued by marketing, not knowing that one day the disciplines would collide. Now, he leads Razorfish on its mission of creating brand experiences that build businesses. Additionally, he leads the world's largest digital agency network for Publicis Groupe. Bob is also active in the TED community and a founding member of The Nantucket Project. RAY VELEZ is the Global CTO of Razorfish. His career has been devoted to the software development life cycle, from inception to rollout, working with clients ranging from Citibank to Ford Motor Company to the National Football League. He previously worked at Cambridge Technology Partners.
- Author(s)Bob W. Lord,Ray Velez
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width159 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.