All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph is devoted to a comprehensive treatment of iterative methods for solving nlinear equations with particular emphasis on semi-local convergence analysis. Theoretical results are applied to engineering, dynamic ecomic systems, input-output systems, nlinear and linear differential equations, and optimization problems. Accompanied by many exercises, some with solutions, the book may be used as a supplementary text in the classroom for an advanced course on numerical functional analysis.
- Author(s)Ioannis K. Argyros
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight912 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.