All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate governance is on the reform agenda all over the world. How will global ecomic integration affect the different systems of corporate ownership and governance? Is the Anglo-American model of shareholder capitalism destined to become the template for a converging global corporate governance standard or will the differences persist? This reader contains classic work from leading scholars addressing this question as well as several new essays. In a sophisticated political ecomy analysis that is also attuned to the legal framework, the authors bring to bear efficiency arguments, politics, institutional ecomics, international relations, industrial organization, and property rights. These questions have become even more important in light of the post-Enron corporate governance crisis in the United States and the European Union's repeated efforts at corporate integration. This will become a key text for postgraduates and academics.
- Author BiographyJeffrey N. Gordon is the Alfred W. Bressler Professor of Law at the Columbia Law School. Mark J. Roe is the Berg Professor of Corporate Law at the Harvard Law School.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJeffrey N. Gordon,Mark J. Roe
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.