Convergenomics: Strategic Innovation in the Convergence Era by Sang M. Lee, David L. Olson (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $136.24Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConvergemics is about the megatrends that are shaping how people behave and organizations work. In this insightful analysis, Sang Lee and David Olson describe how globalization, digitization, changing demographics, changing industry mix, deregulation and privatization, commoditization of processes, new value chains, emerging new ecomies, deteriorating environment, and cultural conflicts have led to what they define as a convergence revolution. Lee and Olson discuss this convergence revolution from the perspectives of techlogy, industry, kwledge, open-source networking and bio-artificial convergence, and they explain how human systems are transformed by what they have named convergemics. Understanding convergemics can lead to invative strategic approaches and, the authors contend, more agile businesses are already employing these approaches to become and remain competitive and to generate greater value in a world radically changed by e-commerce. Business leaders and 'students' of strategy at all levels will learn from this book how revolutionary developments can be embraced rather than feared, and how techlogy that is potentially frightening in its complexity can be harnessed and used to enable productive collaboration and gain competitive advantage.
- Author BiographySang M. Lee is the University Eminent Scholar and FirstTier Bank Distinguished University Professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He has authored or co-authored over 250 refereed journal articles, 35 books, and many other publications, mostly in MIS and operations innovation areas. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Management, Decision Sciences Institute, and Pan-Pacific Business Association. He has received four honorary degrees for his contribution to global business education. David L. Olson is the Stuart Chaired Professor of MIS and Chancellor's Distinguished Chair at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He has published research in over 100 refereed journal articles, primarily on the topic of multiple objective decision-making. He has authored or coauthored 20 books, including Decision Aids for Selection Problems, Managerial Issues of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, and Introduction to Business Data Mining. He is a Fellow of the Decision Sciences Institute.
- Author(s)David L. Olson,Sang M. Lee
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 4 b&w illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.