All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionConversation Skills: For The Ultimate Professional is the second in the Master Sales Manual series of books. A n-sense and direct approach to the psychology of conversation, with over one hundred tips to improve your conversation skills, your relationships, and your life. Learn how to to say the right thing in the right way at the right time... Or t say anything at all. Gain a detailed understanding of communication skills. Learn how communication errors occur and how to avoid them. Capture your listener's attention. Create rapport and build relationships. And make your conversations more interesting.
- Author(s)Dan E Blaze
- PublisherSuadela Mercury Co.
- Date of Publication10/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSuadela Mercury Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.