All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $17.48Free postage
- AU $20.62Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionLike an onion, a conversation is often made up of layers. On its face it may appear to be on one level, but peel away a layer or two, and you will find other issues lying beneath the surface. Providing techniques to analyse conversations, Conversation Starters will enable you to develop creativity by taking your brain to a space where originality can flourish, by enhancing problem-solving skills, and by improving conversation and listening skills. Even if you wouldn't describe yourself as creative, this book will give you the chance to think and express yourself in invative and productive ways. The book's one thousand conversation-starting topics offer easy ways to move away from traditional discussion themes as well as the opportunity to develop and enhance speaking and listening skills. They provide the opportunity to approach and explore issues and then to formulate and express your thoughts and responses in invative and challenging ways. You'll discover new ways way to connect with others, avenues to help you learn new things and connect with other people in stimulating and satisfying ways. In addition to the conversation starters are tips and quotes relating to discovering and enhancing creativity while initiating and maintaining conversations.
- Author BiographyKim Chamberlain is a speaker, writer, and seminar facilitator. She holds the National Speakers Association Accredited Professional Speaker level of certification, was the founding president of the Wellington (New Zealand) National Speakers Association, and has won many speaking awards. In 2000 she was voted as one of the world's top newsletter writers. Chamberlain is the author of Five-Minute Brain Workout, Better Speaking, Better Thinking, and Woman to Woman: 1,000 Conversation Starters for Talking about Anything. She resides in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Kim Chamberlain
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight171 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.