All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the original how to manual in conversing on the Citizen's Band (CB) radio. It is complete with explanation of the use of the CB radio, words, phrases, the 10-code, cartoons, poems, dialogue. This was the first book on the scene and was used (and still is) by drivers of semi-rigs, automobiles, and home bases. It is complete with illustrations. If you still use a CB radio this is for you!
- Author BiographyDr. David Eckstein Goldman received his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1973 from the University of Illinois. He then attended Washington University School of Law, receiving his Juris Doctorate Degree in 1976. From 1976 until beginning medical school in 1987, he served as secretary-treasurer and corporate legal counsel for Central Industries, Inc.. In 1987, he entered medical school at the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, graduating in 1991. Dr. Goldman completed a traditional transitional rotating internship at the Kirksville Osteopathic Medical Center in Kirksville, Missouri, then in 1992 began his residency training in Psychiatry at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee. He completed his residency training in 1996 and transitioned into his Fellowship training at Vanderbilt in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, completing it in 1997. He returned to Springfield, Illinois, establishing his practice in psychiatry as the Medical Director for The Goldman Group, LLC.. He also serves as professor at both Southern Illinois University Medical School in Springfield, Illinois, and the ATSU/ Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Missouri. Dr. Goldman was the 2001 recipient of the Max Gutensohn Professor of the Year Award at ATSU/Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, and in 2001 was also awarded the Order of Merlin Shield by the International Brotherhood of Magicians. In 2007, he was one of 18 psychiatrists selected from among the nation's physicians to receive the NAMI Exemplary Psychiatrist Award presented at the international meeting of the American Psychiatric Association. Dr. Goldman wrote this CB Book while in Law School as he drove regularly from St. Louis, Missouri to Springfield, Illinois. He wrote this book to provide courteous communication between semi-truck drivers and automobile drivers. From 1978 until 1986, Dr. Goldman drove 18-wheelers for the trucking company he owned with his father and brother: DASCO. He utilized the information within the book on a day to day basis. Check out Dr. Goldman's other books: The Goldman Guide To Psychiatry, The Goldman Guide To Psychiatry Review Guide, Chinese Kenpo Belt Manual, and Beginning Self-Defense Manual at Amazon.com and Createspace.com. Also see www.thegoldmangroup.org Dr. David Eckstein Goldman: Martial artist, Magician, Mentalist, Businessman, Physician, Attorney, Psychiatrist and Author.
- Author(s)David Eckstein Goldman
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.