All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to say it in sign. With over 500 photos and an instructional DVD. Focusing on the less formal and more popular PSE (Pidgin Sign English), this is the perfect guide to the fundamentals of communicating through sign in a variety of everyday situations. Inside, readers will discover how to sign for small talk, emotions, directions, weather, family and friends, special occasions, recreation, travel, around the house, dining out, shopping, education, at the workplace, emergencies, and more. Includes more than 500 photos First and only book on sign language that contains a DVD There are approximately two million deaf people in the United States 90% of deaf children are born to hearing parents, and PSE is the form of signing most often learned and taught by parents
- Author BiographyCarol Lazorisak holds national certificates as a Deaf Certified Interpreter and as a Professional American Sign Language Teacher. Selected as a New Yorker of the Week by NY1 Cable, she was featured in the first issue of Biography magazine.Dawn Donohue is a sign language interpreter and sign language teacher as well as an international management consultant. She is also Ms. Lazorisak s daughter.
- Author(s)Carol Lazorisak,Dawn Donohue
- PublisherAlpha Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- Series TitleComplete Idiot's Guide to S.
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlpha Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width203 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.