Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionMost academics in university law schools would claim to offer a liberal education. Few have thought very much about what a liberal education in law means. Basing itself on a detailed examination of the theory of liberal education,this book looks at what the liberal university law school should be doing in terms of its teaching, research and administration.
- Author BiographyAnthony Bradney is a Professor of Law at the University of Keele.
- Author(s)Anthony Bradney
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/04/2003
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.