All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConversations of Curriculum Reform is a retelling and recapturing of the school lives of students whose dialogue with their teacher and with each other is a transformative and tentative attempt to express and define their school experiences, which were complicated by the loss of two classmates. Meeting as adults, the former classmates reconsider their past and reinterpret their work as the author engages in a critical discourse on the limitations and complications of dialogical methodology. Grounded in phemelogy and compelled interpretatively by poststructuralist autobiographical insight, this book moves toward troubling the familiar tions of the personal and the spaces of autobiography in curriculum research and theory.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Kathryn M. Benson is Associate Professor of Curriculum and Instruction at Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia, Arkansas. She received her Ph.D. in the foundations of education from Louisiana State University, and currently is Program Director of an alternative licensure program.
- Author(s)Kathryn M. Benson
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- Series TitleComplicated Conversation: A Book Series of Curriculum Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight220 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.