All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Conversations with Chiropractic Technique Masters, Dr. William H. Koch clearly shows his profession to be a scientifically based, constantly evolving 21st century health care discipline. A rewned chiropractor, ted author and authority on advanced chiropractic techniques, Dr. Koch presents a series of interviews with some of his profession's brightest and best researchers and invators. He calls upon his 47 years of experience to engage in meaningful discussion of the unique characteristics and clinical relevance of each technique, relating his personal experience studying and using them. Dr. Koch's objective is to provide the chiropractic community with up to the minute information on new techlogies that are available, and to motivate practicing chiropractors, whether new to the profession or experienced practitioners, to elevate their skill sets into the realm of the highly qualified specialist. Chiropractors with advanced training are able to provide their patients with safe, effective, natural health care that extends far beyond the treatment of back and neck pain. We owe it to ourselves and our patients to always provide the best state of the art care our profession has to offer.
- Author BiographyDr. William Koch, known as Dr. Bill to his patients, has been a Chiropractic Physician for over 4 decades. A cum laude graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, he spent his first 30 years of practice in the tiny Hamptons village of Water Mill on Long Island, NY. During a brief attempt at retirement he sailed his motor yacht and seagoing chiropractic office, The Coastal Chiropractor, from Shelter Island, NY along the Intra Coastal Waterway to Florida and then across the Gulf Stream to the islands of The Bahamas. It was a wonderful adventure that culminated in tying up at a permanent berth on Man O War Cay in the Abacos, where he and his wife, Kiana, a Nutrition Consultant and Health Coach, spent the past 15 years travelling by boat through those remote islands, bringing 21st Century Chiropractic care to the people of Abaco. He wrote about his cruising adventures in his first book, Chiropractic the Superior Alternative, published in 1995, and is continuing the story in his upcoming book, The Out Island Chiropractor: Adventures in Practice. Dr. Bill and Kiana now split their time between their yacht in the Abacos and their home in quaint Mount Dora, Florida, where they have built a fourth successful practice, Koch Chiropractic and Wellness Consultants. If you ask Dr. Koch why he is still in practice after so many years he will say, I love what I do. The passion has never faded. Each new patient brings a fresh, exciting challenge. There is nothing like the satisfaction of helping people achieve a higher level of comfort, well being and optimal health. How can I give that up? When he is not taking care of people, Dr. Koch remains very active giving back to his profession by sharing his half century of experience through his blog, magazine articles, books and lectures. Dr. Bill is currently putting the finishing touches on a new book, How to Find the Best Chiropractor for You, and Chiropractic the Superior Alternative: Healthcare for the 21st Century. Dr. Koch may be contacted through his website, DrWilliamHKoch.com/.
- Author(s)Dr William H Koch
- PublisherDelamare Communications
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelamare Communications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.