Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
- AU $16.72+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn June 1989, Paul Du Noyer was contacted by Paul McCartney's office in London and asked to interview the star as they had met once before and enjoyed a good raport. In the years that followed, Paul Du Noyer continued to meet, interview and work for Paul McCartney on a regular basis, producing magazine articles, tour programmes, album liner tes, press materials and website editorial. It's likely that Du Noyer has spent more hours in formal, recorded conversation with McCartney than any other writer. Conversations with McCartney is the culmination of Du Noyer's long association with McCartney and his music. It draws from their interview sessions across 35 years, coupling McCartney's own, candid thoughts with his observations and analysis.
- Author BiographyPaul Du Noyer was a music journalist for more than 30 years, whose interviewees ranged from Madonna to Pavarotti, David Bowie to Mick Jagger and The Beatles, not least Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr. Born in Liverpool, Paul was educated at the London School of Economics. He has written the definitive musical histories of both Liverpool and London.
- Author(s)Paul du Noyer
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight280 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.