All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSerge Ivavitch Taneiev was a great teacher of composition in Russia, having taught the great Russian composers and influenced scores of other musicians. Names like Serge Rachmaniff, Leonid Sabaneiev, Lazare Saminsky, Walter Piston, Philip Greely Clapp, Igor Stravinsky, Tchaikofsky, and Serge Koussevitzky, who wrote the Introduction to this large volume. Music scholars who are acquainted with the Convertible Counterpoint of Serge Ivavitch Taneiev consider it the greatest work ever written in its field.
- Author(s)Serge Ivanovitch Taneiev
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight1020 g
- Width285 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.